torstai 3. kesäkuuta 2010

You know the joke about the Jewish guy, and he’s drowning, and uh, somebody comes by in a boat: ”You want me to save you?”, he says: ”No, God will save me.” So the boat keeps going and then a helicopter comes: ”Come on, get on the helicopter!” ”No, God will save me.” All that shit, same, too long joke. And then he gets to... He dies! And he meets God and he says: ”Why didn’t you save me?” And he goes: ”What! I sent a boat, I sent a helicopter...” That’s... Yeah. But his version of the joke would be like, that he would go to God: ”Why didn’t you save me?” and God would go: ”Shut up, you fucking Jew.”

3 kommenttia:

  1. pienin muutoksin litteroitu tästä: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-trhmhYhblI&feature=related

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha :) ps. he's vs. his!

    VastaaPoista
  3. jes, korjasin. (alkup versiossa noita lipsahti kaks)

    VastaaPoista